RedJade’s panel performance analysis is more comprehensive than anything available today. RedJade analyzes all panel performance metrics both individually and collaboratively, including subject standard deviation, crossover, range, discrimination, mean score/scale usage, and provides panel improvement direction. RedJade provides a Panel Health Assessment Score™ for the panel as a whole as well as each individual subject, allowing you to easily understand where guidance is needed.
RedJade is the most comprehensive solution for analyzing your descriptive analysis. Whether you use Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (QDA)®, Spectrum or a Profile methodology, RedJade is for you.
Quantitative Data analyses available include:
Product, Attribute, & Subject Scores
- Means, Standard Deviations, Ranges, Correlations
- Highlighting of questionable data
Analysis of Variance
- Significant Attribute Identification
- Duncan’s New Multiple Range Test
Principal Component Analysis
- Panel Performance
- Subject Performance
Qualitative Data analyses available include:
- Statistical analysis to determine the degree to which an unfavorable assessment of an attribute decreases the overall liking of the product.
- Allows you to focus on the attributes of your products that matter the most.
- Statistical analysis to determine the optimal methods for maximum market penetration
- Get the most out of your resources by targeting the best strategies.